Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Welcome to "It's a Small Life"

Whether you've found yourself here purely by accident or followed a link I sent to you when shamelessly self-promoting my new blog, welcome!  I hope you will stay awhile and share a bit of my enthusiasm for dollhouses, miniatures and all things small.

I'm starting this blog to document my progress with my dollhouse.  Since discovering the wonderful world of miniature blogs I have thoroughly enjoyed reading other miniaturists adventures with dollhouse miniatures.  I have learned so much reading those blogs & thought it would be fun to try one of my own.

Starting a blog is not a new thought for me, I've been considering it for some time.  Initially I was hesitant to publish a blog because 1. I know nothing about creating a blog and 2. While I love dollhouse miniatures, I'm rather slow in working on my own and by no one's definition could I be considered a talented miniaturist.  So I was rather intimidated at the idea of putting my own blog out there for all the world to see.

Then it occurred to me that even though I hardly know what I'm doing in the world of miniatures - I do have something to offer...  If I document my adventures while working on my house, at the very least others who read the blog will have the benefit of learning from the multitude of mistakes I am certain to make along the way!
 
Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you'll return and follow along as I blog my adventures in dollhouse miniatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment